Exhaust Kit Details
This product includes 3” dual cat-back, stainless steel exhaust kit with front H-Pipe, Free Flow MR300S resonators, Free Flow 3” angled resonators, exhaust pipes, J-Pipes, and all necessary hardware ( stock tips to be reused ) .
Solo Performance brings you the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 WK2-Thunder-Res three inch, free flow, stainless steel exhaust kit to the Jeep community. This is a full 3” stainless steel, mandrel bent exhaust kit that fits the 4th generation Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8. This Cat-Back exhaust kit offers a deep, mean, 60’s muscle car sound without the drone usually associated with three inch free flow. On the outside of the Jeep the system sounds deep, rich, raw and mean like a 60’s muscle sound should be. On the inside, it is non-invasive and no drone. You really have to hear it from the outside to appreciate the full extent of the 60’s muscle car tone. This is a “Sound on Demand” exhaust system that produces the sound you want when accelerating or revving but becomes much quieter at cruise speeds. Solo has replaced that annoying cruise speed cabin drone with a comfortable, non-invasive exhaust note through advanced technology and a painstaking R&D process. Solo’s 2012 WK2-Thunder-Res exhaust kit comes with a front H-Pipe, four free flow Solo resonators, two of which are 55 degree angled resonators, and Solo’s rear tunable J-Pipes. These J-pipes are capped off on the end and as the sound waves enter the J-pipe, they bottom out on the end cap and bounce back. Upon the sound wave re-entering the exhaust flow, it collides with the specific Jeep SRT-8 drone frequency and cancels it out. The Solo tailpipe section has been built with ease of installation in mind. The pivotal, telescoping tailpipe assembly gives you an easy way to center stock exhaust tips ( stock exhaust tips and collar clamp are reused.) Experience 60`s muscle car sound on the outside and a non-invasive exhaust note on the inside with Solo Performance WK2-Thunder-Res 3” mandrel bent, stainless steel Jeep SRT-8 cat-back exhaust kit…tomorrow’s technology on today’s Jeep.
Exhaust Kit Specs:
- Stainless steel dual cat-back exhaust kit
- 3” Mandrel bent, stainless steel exhaust pipes
- Completely BOLT-ON using only regular tools
- All hardware included
- Heavy duty reinforced hangers
- Front H-Pipe to equalize the cylinder pressure and smooth out the exhaust note
- Three inch free flow MR300S Solo resonators in the front
- 55 degree three inch free flow angled Solo resonators in the rear
- Heavy duty 3/8” thick flanges used in the front
- Rear J-Pipes to eliminate that annoying cabin drone
- Rear pivotal, telescoping tailpipe assembly for ease of installation
- Stock exhaust tips and clamp collar to be reused
- The Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 is loaded with special features. Complete the look and sound with a Solo Performance WK2-Thunder-Res exhaust kit
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 (2012+)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk (2018+)
Prop 65 Compliance
Hazardous Material Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel (Metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov.