A high-density polyethylene (HDPE) rotationally-molded tube helps increase the volume of airflow to your engine, and provides a guaranteed increase in horsepower and torque. These systems are paired with a washable, reusable High-Flow Air Filter™ featuring oiled cotton filter media. The oversized, conical design allows you to go up to 100,000 miles between filter services under normal highway driving conditions. A custom heat shield helps protect intake air from the high temperature of your engine bay, and the entire system can typically be installed in less than 90 minutes. Some intakes are not legal for sale or use on any pollution controlled motor vehicle in California. See the product specifications for CARB status on each part for a specific vehicle.
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower and torque
- Roto-molded HDPE intake tube paired with oversized oiled cotton air filter
- Engineered to provide high airflow and exceptional filtration
- Replaces factory air filter and intake tube
- Filter only requires cleaning every 100,000 miles under normal highway driving conditions
- Typical installation can be completed in 90 minutes or less with simple hand tools
- Will not void vehicle warranty
Not Legal for sale or use in California
Hazardous Material Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel (Metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov.
Shipping & Returns
KOW Performance, LLC will ship the order as soon as the parts become available. Please allow 5-7 business days for in-stock items to arrive.
Once tracking information has been provided, cancellations are subject to a 25% restocking fee, unless it is an approved claims for reason such as goods damages during shipment. Returns 30 days post purchase date will not be honored.
WARNING: Products offered for sale can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. The use, or installation of these products may also be illegal under the nationwide Federal Clear Air Act (42 U.S.C. § 7522(A)(3).