• Guaranteed to increase horsepower
• Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
• Free-flowing aluminum tube
• Replaces entire factory air intake system
• Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
• Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
• Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
• K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 77-1567KS high-flow performance air intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system designed to fit specific Jeep Grand Cherokee models. The restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing on your vehicle are replaced by this K&N air intake system which is designed to dramatically reduce air flow restriction as it smoothes and straightens air flow.
The improved air flow allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than it would from the stock air intake. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout your engine’s RPM range. In addition to more power, this air intake system improves engine sound with more aggressive and deeper acoustics during acceleration. The chrome topped K&N high-flow air filter includes a heat shield that installs into the original air box space. Air passes through the intake tube into the engine’s throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The intake tube has an attractive silver powder-coated finish that's made to last and it accommodates the factory inlet air temperature sensor and crank case vent hose.
The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using existing factory mounting points. The tools needed are a screwdriver, ratchet set and some wrenches.