To be used with OEM 2-Piece Stock Hat
DBA is one of the leading brake manufacturers and each DBA 5000 T3 Slotted Rotor Ring features Thermal Stability Profiling (TSP) which gives you improved heat handling with Thermo-Graphic paint markings for effective heat monitoring.
The DBA 5000 Series T3 brake Rotor Ring is one of the best looking aftermarket performance Rings. Each DBA 5000 T3 Rotor Ring has a special tri-symmetrical design that gives you incredible stopping power on both the road and track, and is a direct replacement for your Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk's OEM Rotor Ring.
TSP is a special process that was created by DBA that improves the performance of their brake rotor rings and increases fatigue resistance to minimize surface cracking under even the most extreme conditions. This process also allows the DBA rotors to resist fatigue even under prolonged heavy braking such as competition use.
These rotors work great with any aftermarket performance brake pad, or the OEM brake pads.
- Sold as a front set (2 rotor rings, NO hat)
- Rotors are uni-directional
- Use with OEM 2-piece Stock Hat
- Tri-Symmetrical slot design has a quieter, more responsive and smoother brake pedal feel
- Kangaroo Paw Slots continually de-glaze the brake pads improving their efficiency and wear evenly across pads
- Slots help dissipate water and gas between the brake pad and rotor improving performance in all weather conditions
- DBA rotors are chosen as original equipment on many vehicles
Shipping & Returns
KOW Performance, LLC will ship the order as soon as the parts become available. Please allow 5-7 business days for in-stock items to arrive.
Once tracking information has been provided, cancellations are subject to a 25% restocking fee, unless it is an approved claims for reason such as goods damages during shipment. Returns 30 days post purchase date will not be honored.
WARNING: Products offered for sale can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. The use, or installation of these products may also be illegal under the nationwide Federal Clear Air Act (42 U.S.C. § 7522(A)(3).