DBA is one of the leading brake manufacturers and each DBA 4000 slotted brake rotor features Thermal Stability Profiling (TSP) which gives you improved heat handling with Thermo-Graphic paint markings for effective heat monitoring.
The DBA 4000 Series T3 brake rotor is one of the best looking aftermarket performance brake rotors on the market. Each DBA 4000 T3 rotor has a special tri-symmetrical design that gives you incredible stopping power on both the road and track, and is a direct replacement for your Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8's factory rotors.
TSP is a special process that was created by DBA that improves the performance of their brake rotors and increases fatigue resistance to minimize surface cracking under even the most extreme conditions. This process also allows the DBA rotors to resist fatigue even under prolonged heavy braking such as competition use. Even with all of these great performance features, the DBA 4000 Series T3 rotor requires only minimal brake in.
These rotors work great with any aftermarket performance brake pad, or the OEM brake pads.
Note: This listing is for a single rotor, purchase 2 for a front set.
- Tri-Symmetrical slot design has a quieter, more responsive and smoother brake pedal feel
- Kangaroo Paw Slots continually de-glaze the brake pads improving their efficiency and wear evenly across pads
- Slots help dissipate water and gas between the brake pad and rotor improving performance in all weather conditions
- DBA rotors are chosen as original equipment on many vehicles
- Diameter: 380mm (Does not fit Trackhawk)
- Weight: 35.7 lbs