Granatelli Motor Sports is proud to offer the 105mm RACE Throttle Bodies for the Dodge "HELLCAT" Drive-By-Wire applications. The 105mm throttle bodies are precision machined from 6061 Billet Aluminum to exceed the demands required for increased airflow on HELLCAT performance applications.
Our strong electronic motors can handle upwards of 25 lbs of boost in a draw through or blow through configurations. The GMS unique throttle blade design and powerful electric motors prevent the throttle blade from being forced closed under high boosted applications. The increased size also allows for smoother and quicker engine acceleration. Each throttle body is machine from high grade 6061-T6 billet aluminum. There is no need to transfer anything over from the factory unit and the Granatelli Motor Sports 105mm throttle body is designed to work with all intakes,
* Designed as a Direct Replacement for Factory Throttle Body (PLUG-AND-PLAY)
* HELLCAT Dodge Engines
* 105mm Inside Diameter Outflows the OEM units
* Dramatic Air Flow Increase Across All RPM Range
* Allows for Smoother and Quicker Engine Acceleration
* CNC Machined From 6061-T6 Billet
* No Need to Transfer Anything Over From Original Throttle Body
* Works with All Intakes (Adapter sleeve may be required)
* Tuning recommended for HEAVILY modified vehicles, but not required
-2015-2021 Dodge/Jeep/RAM 6.2L Supercharged
-Dodge Durango, Challenger, Charger Hellcat / RAM TRX / Jeep GC Trackhawk
Shipping & Returns
KOW Performance, LLC will ship the order as soon as the parts become available. Please allow 5-7 business days for in-stock items to arrive.
Once tracking information has been provided, cancellations are subject to a 25% restocking fee, unless it is an approved claims for reason such as goods damages during shipment. Returns 30 days post purchase date will not be honored.
WARNING: Products offered for sale can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. The use, or installation of these products may also be illegal under the nationwide Federal Clear Air Act (42 U.S.C. § 7522(A)(3).