• 2" 16-gauge 304 stainless steel mandrel-bent tubing for unrestricted flow
• 4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity
• Optimized Tube Lengths Improve Flow and Performance
• 100% hand MIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
• 3/8" thick laser-cut head flanges designed to match the head port for a leak-free seal Connection Pipes (Race) Features:
• Constructed of 2" mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing
• 3" outlets connect directly to OE or aFe exhaust
• Heavy-duty flanges and OE-style gaskets are used to maintain a leak-free seal Test Results:
Added an astounding +15 horsepower and +15 lbs. x ft. of torque as verified by aFe's in house dyno
Twisted Steel Long Tube Headers Features
304 Stainless Steel Construction:
This system is constructed of durable mandrel bent 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength, eliminating cracking.
Factory Mounting Locations:
Utilizes factory mounting locations making it a true bolt-on system and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation.
4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
Optimized Tube Lengths:
Tube lengths are optimized for true pulse control technology which improves flow and performance.
3/8" Laser-Cut Flanges:
These headers come with 3/8" thick laser-cut head flanges and gaskets that are designed to match the head port for a leak-free seal.
Connection Pipes (Race) Features
Performance and Sound:
This system was designed as a "Race Only" version for added performance and a more aggressive sound.
Constructed of mandrel-bent dual 3" stainless steel piping which transitions into single 2" piping to reduce back pressure and improve flow.
Factory Mounting Locations:
2" diameter connection pipes mount directly to OE mounting locations
High quality OE style flanges and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
The performance header and Connection Pipe are designed to fit in the stock location with an included extension pipe which allows this system to fit without modification. This system incorporates OE style hangers, flanges and includes O2 extensions for a hassle-free installation.
This is a "Race Only" product that is to be used solely for competition. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including recreational off-road use could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. This system is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
aFe headers and connection pipes are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
2015-2019 Dodge Challenger SRT 392 HEMI V8 6.4L
2015-2019 Dodge Charger SRT 392 HEMI V8 6.4L