2017-2023 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 6.2L V8
*CARB EO Unavailable
Carbon Fiber Closed Box Air Intake
The CORSA Performance 2017+ Camaro ZL1 Carbon Fiber air intake is made from pure 100% carbon fiber construction and pairs aesthetics and engineering for maximum strength and performance.
Compared to stock; the optimized shape of the CORSA Performance air intake duct, combined with high-performance filtration, increases overall performance and fuel economy. Dyno tuned for maximum results, the CORSA Performance Camaro ZL1 Carbon Fiber Air Intake produces up to an additional 19 HP and 28 LBS FT TQ from the supercharged 6.2L LT4 V8 engine without a tune.
The ZL1 intake comes available in both DryTech and MaxFlow 5 oiled filtration. The Corsa Performance ZL1 carbon fiber Intake is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original purchaser. *Filters are backed by a 1 year warranty.
Matte forged, multi-layer carbon fiber construction resists heat soak to increase performance while offering unmatched styling, added strength and durability.
|Included Filter Tech||DryTech 3D||MaxFlow 5|
|Oil: 25,000 mi
Wash & Oil: 40,000 mi
|Filter Warranty||One Year||One Year|
|Replacement Filter Part #||5167D||5167|
|Intake Part #||44005D||44005|
|Forged Part #||44005D-MF||44005-MF|
- 100% Carbon Fiber Construction offers unmatched styling and Resists Heat Soak
- Black powder coated aluminum heat shield seals flush to hood blocking engine heat, reducing air temperatures and increasing performance.
- Features DryTech 3D, No Oil, Synthetic Fiber, High Flow Performance Air Filter
- Dyno Proven to deliver up to 19 HP and 28 Lbs FT of Torque.
- Outflows Stock Intake by ~25%
- Features Premium Hardware Including, Multi-ply silicone hoses and T-bolt Style Hose Clamps.
- No Tune Required
- Installs in 1 hour or less
- Features all hardware and instructions necessary for install
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (Filter Warranty 1 Year)
Years: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
Shipping & Returns
KOW Performance, LLC will ship the order as soon as the parts become available. Please allow 5-7 business days for in-stock items to arrive.
Once tracking information has been provided, cancellations are subject to a 25% restocking fee, unless it is an approved claims for reason such as goods damages during shipment. Returns 30 days post purchase date will not be honored.
WARNING: Products offered for sale can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. The use, or installation of these products may also be illegal under the nationwide Federal Clear Air Act (42 U.S.C. § 7522(A)(3).