Supercharged intimidation. Presenting The Best Sounding Exhausts on the Planet™ for the Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk:
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured at AWE in the USA
- Max gains of 12 hp and 11 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Available as sophisticated Touring Edition and unruly Track Edition
- Touring Edition features patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®, engineered perfectly for the 6.2LSC HEMI V8
- Precision-engineered H-pipe featured in all versions for a deep, rich tone
- Handcrafted from full 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-made .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Perfect integration with the factory Trackhawk exhaust tips
- Perfect fitment guaranteed
- AWE No CEL guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
Touring Edition Exhaust:
The Touring Edition is a full 3” straight-through stainless steel catback configuration capable of delivering optimal power while remaining drone-free throughout the entire rev range. Featuring a precision-engineered H-pipe and AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®, the Touring Edition delivers deep, rich exhaust notes that coax anyone in your lane to move out of the way.
Perfect tone, compliments of AWE 180 Technology®
As exhaust gases exit the HEMI engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE 180 Technology® in the tab above.
AWE Exhausts for the Jeep Cherokee Trackhawk integrate perfectly to the factory tip configurations.
What’s in the box?
Complete Touring or Track Edition Exhaust and all necessary hardware for installation.
Prop 65 Compliance
Hazardous Material Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel (Metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov.