AWE Touring Edition Cat-Back Exhaust / 2014+ Jeep Grand Cherokee WK2 SRT 6.4L V8
Tones worthy of tremors. Presenting The Best Sounding Exhausts on the Planet™ for the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT:
- Available as sophisticated Touring Edition and unruly Track Edition
- Precision-engineered H-pipe featured in all versions for a deep, rich tone
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured at AWE in the USA
- Max gains of 12 ft-lbs of torque and 3 hp at the wheels
- Touring Edition features patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®, engineered perfectly for the 6.4L HEMI V8
- Handcrafted from full 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-made .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Tip options include dual 5” slash cut tips in chrome silver or diamond black, or stock tips
- Perfect fitment guaranteed
- AWE No CEL guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
Touring Edition Exhaust:
The Touring Edition is a full 3” straight-through stainless steel catback configuration capable of delivering optimal power while remaining drone-free throughout the entire rev range. Featuring a precision-engineered H-pipe and AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®, the Touring Edition delivers deep, rich exhaust notes that coax anyone in your lane to move out of the way.
Perfect tone, compliments of AWE 180 Technology®
As exhaust gases exit the HEMI engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE 180 Technology® in the tab above.
The Touring and Track Edition Exhausts are available with 5" double-walled slash-cut tips in either diamond black or chrome silver. If you prefer to keep it stealth, AWE Exhausts are also available to accommodate the factory tips.
What’s in the box?
Complete Touring or Track Edition Exhaust and all necessary hardware for installation.
Prop 65 Compliance
Hazardous Material Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel (Metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov.
Shipping & Returns
KOW Performance, LLC will ship the order as soon as the parts become available. Please allow 5-7 business days for in-stock items to arrive.
Once tracking information has been provided, cancellations are subject to a 25% restocking fee, unless it is an approved claims for reason such as goods damages during shipment. Returns 30 days post purchase date will not be honored.