The big one. Presenting the AWE SwitchPath™ Catback Exhaust for the Wrangler 392
- 50-state emissions-compliant dual 3” catback exhaust
- Engineered to crawl: best-in-class clearance on the most aggressive departure angles
- OE, tier 1 valves ensure 100% factory operation via factory button and throttle input
- Dyno-verified max gains of 9 hp and 5 lb-ft of torque at the wheels
- Bespoke SwitchPath™ muffler provides dual soundtracks: sophisticated with valves closed, rowdy with them open
- Resonated H-pipe for deep, aggressive tone with minimal rasp
- Quad outlet, each protected by BashGuard™
- BashGuard™ features a .125” reinforced stainless ring on the outlet, built for bashing
- Features locking collars for exhaust hangers to prevent movement
- Includes custom heat shielding for the passenger side trunk pan
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065”-wall T304L stainless steel
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design for maximum performance and tone
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Pure bolt-on, no-cutting required
- Perfect Fitment Guarantee
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty
THE BIG ONE.
The AWE SwitchPath™ Catback:
A dual 3” catback exhaust designed and engineered specifically for the big one.
SwitchPath™ for the Wrangler 392 features a bespoke resonated H-pipe configured to enhance and amplify the rage of the 6.4L while keeping the inherent rasp in check. Tucked high, the exhaust transitions smoothly to the rear where it splits off into a tailored SwitchPath™ muffler complete with OE tier 1 valves to ensure 100% factory valve operation. Control the behavior at any time via the dash button, or let the ECU crack ‘em open when you reach the designated throttle input. Interior acoustics are sophisticated at every speed with SwitchPath™–no drone, no funny business–just pure HEMI without the headache.
BashGuard™ brings up the rear, providing over 3” of increased clearance compared to the factory exhaust while featuring a .125” thick reinforced stainless ring on each outlet, tucked high out of reach even against the most drastic departure angles.
Each SwitchPath™ Catback Exhaust comes with hanger locking collars to keep everything aligned so you can send it with confidence, and custom heat shielding to keep temps underwraps in the back.
AWE’s Lifetime Warranty, Perfect Fitment Guarantee, and No CEL Guarantee come standard. Let’s rock.
Shipping & Returns
KOW Performance, LLC will ship the order as soon as the parts become available. Please allow 5-7 business days for in-stock items to arrive.
Once tracking information has been provided, cancellations are subject to a 25% restocking fee, unless it is an approved claims for reason such as goods damages during shipment. Returns 30 days post purchase date will not be honored.
WARNING: Products offered for sale can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. The use, or installation of these products may also be illegal under the nationwide Federal Clear Air Act (42 U.S.C. § 7522(A)(3).