Flat-plane & furious. Presenting the AWE SwitchPath™ Exhaust for C8 Z06:
- Bespoke valved SwitchPath™ Catback Exhaust for the Z06
- Engineered to deliver AWE’s signature sound regardless of valve position
- Retains all factory onboard mode controls
- Does not require valve relearn upon installation
- Max gains of +11 hp and +14 lb-ft of torque at the wheels
- SwitchPath™ Exhaust: 42.5 lbs vs stock: 57.5 lbs
- Tailored X-pipe package design delivers a clean, rich, and much more aggressive exhaust note compared to stock
- Designed using tier 1 supplier valves to respect factory valve linkage
- Features integrated heat shields that bolt onto the bumper using factory locations
- Mufflers are constructed using AWE’s special recipe packing material to ensure tone doesn't degrade over time
- Robust, internally-lined stainless flex sections isolate engine movement
- Handcrafted from 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-made .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- 4.5” double-walled slash cut tips in diamond black come standard
- No effect on factory emissions equipment
- Direct bolt-on, no cutting
- AWE Perfect Fitment Guarantee
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- AWE Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE
FLAT-PLANE & FURIOUS
Dyno-verified max gains of +11 hp and +14 lb-ft of torque at the wheels.
Signature sound all of the time:
SwitchPath™ unleashes a signature soundtrack out of the Z06, whether the valves are open or closed, thanks to its specifically tuned straight-through mufflers and precision-engineered x-pipe. It’s aggressive with the valves closed, and viscous with them open–just how a high-revving flat-plane V8 should be. Well-collected and comfortable when cruising (like stock), a riot when ripping, all controlled via the factory controls. If you’re planning on high flow cats, proceed with confidence as we engineered our mufflers to be fully capable of controlling those harsh frequencies.
No valve relearn, ever:
There's no need for a post-install visit to your local dealer for a valve relearn. Once it’s on, you’re clear for takeoff.
Built for the long haul:
Not only does SwitchPath™ feature tier 1 OEM-supplied valves, included in every kit is a set of machined aluminum brackets to accommodate the factory valve motors and their factory linkage, keeping them away from the hot exhaust prolonging the lifespan of the electronics. Further, these valves won’t rattle a year later after installation – others on the market will.
Two machined aluminum heat shields bolt-on to the Z06’s bumper using factory mounting points allowing the exhaust to shine through the mesh while protecting the inside of the bumper. No exhaust wraps that will inevitably become waterlogged and cause damage to whatever lies underneath.
Lighter is always faster:
SwitchPath™ Exhaust: 42.5 lbs vs stock: 57.5 lbs
4.5” double-walled slash-cut tips exclusively in diamond black fill the Z06’s bumper perfectly without any need for additional filler.
SwitchPath™ does not interfere with any factory emissions equipment.
Made in PA, USA:
Engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE.
The fine print:
AWE’s Perfect Fitment Guarantee, No CEL Guarantee, and a Lifetime Warranty all come standard.
Shipping & Returns
KOW Performance, LLC will ship the order as soon as the parts become available. Please allow 5-7 business days for in-stock items to arrive.
Once tracking information has been provided, cancellations are subject to a 25% restocking fee, unless it is an approved claims for reason such as goods damages during shipment. Returns 30 days post purchase date will not be honored.
WARNING: Products offered for sale can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. The use, or installation of these products may also be illegal under the nationwide Federal Clear Air Act (42 U.S.C. § 7522(A)(3).