- Designed, engineered, and manufactured at AWE in the USA
- Max gains of 12 hp and 11 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Precision-engineered H-pipe featured in all versions for a deep, rich tone
- Handcrafted from full 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-made .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Perfect integration with the factory Trackhawk exhaust tips
- Perfect fitment guaranteed
- AWE No CEL guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
Track Edition Exhaust:
For those who like it raw and rowdy, the Track Edition is for you. The Track Edition shares the same integrated H-pipe and precision engineering as its Touring Edition counterpart, minus AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®.
In place of the 180 Technology® resonators in the rear lies Track Edition straight sections. As a result, this version is known to get (really) rowdy in mid-range acceleration and deceleration and may be too much for many. Due to this reason, AWE Track Edition Exhausts cannot be returned based on sound preference. You’ve been warned.
AWE Exhausts for the Jeep Cherokee Trackhawk integrate perfectly to the factory tip configurations.
What’s in the box?
Complete Track Edition Exhaust and all necessary hardware for installation.
Prop 65 Compliance
Hazardous Material Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel (Metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov.
Shipping & Returns
KOW Performance, LLC will ship the order as soon as the parts become available. Please allow 5-7 business days for in-stock items to arrive.
Once tracking information has been provided, cancellations are subject to a 25% restocking fee, unless it is an approved claims for reason such as goods damages during shipment. Returns 30 days post purchase date will not be honored.
WARNING: Products offered for sale can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. The use, or installation of these products may also be illegal under the nationwide Federal Clear Air Act (42 U.S.C. § 7522(A)(3).