Please Contact Us Prior To Order For Inventory Status
aFe Power is proud to introduce an all new Twisted Steel long tube headers/Connection Pipes combo for the 2012-2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT and SRT-8 (WK2) with V8-6.4L engine and the 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trachkawh with supercharged 6.2L V8. In testing, this system resulted in gains up to +35 horsepower and +55 lbs. x ft. of torque, as measured on our in house dyno. Built to eliminate extremely restricted exhaust manifolds, the performance Twisted Steel long-tube headers are constructed of 1-7/8", 16 gauge, mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubing for strength and durability. A 4-to-1 formed collector is used on the headers to decrease turbulence and increase exhaust velocity for maximum performance. The high-flowing connection pipes are designed using 400 cell catalytic converters and 3" mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubing for optimum flow resulting in added horse power and torque. This system is designed to fit as a combo with all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation.
Long Tube Headers
4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
Optimized Tube Lengths:
Tube lengths are optimized for true pulse control technology which improves flow and performance.
The performance headers are constructed out of 16-gauge, 1-7/8" mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing for unrestricted flow.
Dual High-Flow Catalytic Converters:
This system utilizes 400 CPSI (cell per square inch) catalytic converters for maximum flow.
The connection pipes are designed using 3", 304 stainless steel mandrel-bent, tubing for optimum flow and high resistance to corrosion.
High quality OE style flanges and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
This system is designed to fit as a combo with all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation, making a true bolt on system with no cutting or modifications required.
All aFe headers are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
Note: This system is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
Twisted Steel Long Tube Headers Features:
• Constructed out of 16-gauge, 1-7/8" mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing for unrestricted flow
• 4-to-1 formed merge collectors decrease turbulence and increase exhaust velocity for maximum performance
• Optimized tube lengths improve flow and performance
• 100% MIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
• Thick CNC laser cut flanges
Connection Pipe Features:
• Constructed out of 3" mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing for better flow and added power
• Connects directly to the aFe Twisted Steel headers
• Incorporates high-flow, 400 cell catalytic converters for improved flow
• Added an astounding +35horsepower and +55lbs. x ft. of torque as verified by our in house dyno
2012-2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT HEMI V8 6.4L
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk Supercharged HEMI V8 6.2L