Note: Does NOT Fit 2019 RAM 1500 "Classic" Models
Unique One-Piece High Quality Housing W/ Sight Window:
A custom CAD designed roto-molded housing made from heat soak resistant material eliminates the use of multiple components and ensures the coolest air intake charge available. A large clear sight window allows for filter inspection without removal of the airbox. The roto-molded housing is made out of black cross-linked polyethylene. A urethane plug is also included if you wish to completely seal the airbox. (US PAT 9440175) For Filter-to-Housing Interface.
High Quality Tube:
This system uses a high quality plastic CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-molded intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit.
Large 3-Layer Performance Air Filter:
This Momentum GT intake system was designed around the largest filter possible to allow maximum performance and filtration. This cone filter has a large (6-3/4" x 4-3/4") oval flange and is 9" tall with an inverted top. The Pro DRY S performance air filter features 3-layers of progressive finer porosity synthetic media providing maximum convenience with 100% polyurethane frame for long life and multiple cleaning cycles.
Premium stainless steel clamps and a silicone coupling are used for strength and durability while also providing the most secure installation available. Momentum GT intakes are designed with fewer parts for a quick and simple installation.
• 575 CFM Rating @ 7" H2O
• +8 HP / +8 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
• Outflows factory intake by up to 39%
• High Quality One-Piece Roto-Molded Sealed Housing with Auxiliary Air Inlet
• CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube
• Built-In Sight Window Provides Easy Inspection of Filter Without Disassembly
• Pro DRY S oil-free 3-Layer Progressively Finer Porosity Synthetic Media for Maximum Convenience
• Unique Filter-to-Housing Interface for Easy Installation (US PAT 9440175)
• No Cutting or Drilling on Factory Parts for Faster Installation
Note: This intake system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.