• 3" mandrel bent, 304 stainless steel tubing outflows and outlasts factory exhaust.
• **Valve-delete design for improved exhaust flow and sound. Includes mounting brackets to retain factory valve motor**
• Incorporated x-pipe and crossover balance tube to equalize and evenly distribute exhaust pulses reducing drone, improving sound.
• Dual stainless steel, high flow mufflers finished in high temp powder coating deliver an aggressive exhaust note and long lasting good looks.
• Spherical clamps to retain the factory tips for stock appearance.
Add more power and sound to your SRT/Hellcat or Demon with this MACH Force-Xp cat-back system. Dual 3" mandrel-bent, MIG welded, 304 stainless steel tubing with crossover balance tube keeps exhaust flowing smoothly and evenly for power gains you can feel and hear. Dual stainless steel, high flow mufflers finished in high temp powder coating deliver an aggressive, performance exhaust note. This system features a valve-delete design and includes brackets to retain the factory exhaust motor. Spherical clamps are used to retain the factory tips for a stock appearance.
Aggressive Exhaust Note:
This system does not have valves for improved exhaust flow and sound and utilizes dual stainless steel, high flow mufflers finished in high temp powder coating deliver an aggressive, performance exhaust note while the powder coating finish helps prevent corrosion.
Incorporated x-pipe and crossover balance tube:
Designed to equalize and evenly distribute exhaust pulses reducing drone, improving sound.
304 Stainless Steel Construction:
This exhaust system is constructed of 3" mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum flow and corrosion resistance. Outlasts and outflows factory exhaust.
Simple, Hassle Free Installation:
This system has been 100% CAD designed to factory tolerances for a direct bolt-on fitment and retains the factory exhaust tips for a stock appearance. Quality stainless steel hardware included for a hassle-free installation.
100% MIG-welded for life long strength and durability.
aFe part number 49-82010 (stainless steel fender support bracket/brace) is required to make this exhaust system compatible with the Dodge Demon (select via "Vehicle Submodel" above).
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
aFe POWER exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
2015-2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Supercharged HEMI V8 6.2L
2015-2018 Dodge Challenger SRT 392 HEMI V8 6.4L
2018-2018 Dodge Demon Supercharged HEMI V8 6.2L