- +16 HP / +24 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Outflows factory intake by 34% (Dry) / 38% (Oiled)
- CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube
- High Quality One-Piece Sealed Housing with Auxiliary Air Scoop
- Pro 5R oiled 5-Layer Progressively Finer Mesh Cotton Gauze Oiled Media for Maximum Performance OR Pro DRY S oil-free 3-Layer Synthetic Media for Maximum Convenience
- Unique Filter-to-Housing Interface (US PAT 9440175) for Easy Installation
- Built-In Sight Window Provides Easy Inspection of Filter Without Disassembly
- No Cutting or Drilling on Factory Parts for Faster Installation
Unique One-Piece Housing w/ Sight Window:
The smooth one-piece sealed housing with auxiliary air scoop is used to eliminate the use of multiple-piece housings and ensure the coolest air intake charge available. A large, clear sight window is used for a hassle-free filter inspection and an aggressive style. (Housing-to-Filter Interface US PAT 9440175)
Huge 3-Layer Performance Dry Air Filter:
The Momentum GT is designed around an oil-free, large 8" tall 360 degree radial flow performance air filter with 3-layers of progressive finer porosity synthetic media providing maximum convenience. The unique air filter to housing interface allows for maximum filter size which increases the available air volume while simplifying the installation process.
Huge 5-Layer Performance Oiled Air Filter:
The Momentum GT is designed around a pre-oiled, large 8" tall 360 degree radial flow performance air filter with 5-layers of progressive finer mesh cotton media providing maximum airflow and performance. The unique air filter to housing interface allows for maximum filter size which increases the available air volume while simplifying the installation process.
Premium stainless steel T-bolt clamps and a silicone hump coupler are used for strength and durability while also providing the most secure installation available. Momentum GT intakes are designed with fewer parts for a quick and simple installation.
Note: This intake system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
2011-2019 Dodge Durango R/T HEMI V8 5.7L
2011-2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2) HEMI V8 5.7L